Fabulous opportunity to join an innovation fashion e-commerce brand as lead recruiter.
Working as an integral part of the People and Talent team, you will be the lead on all recruitment across head office and support in a full 360 degree role.
- Provide advice and support on all recruitment matters as a service to the HR team and the business managers.
- Manage the recruitment process across Head Office roles, including supporting the approval of new roles, developing new, innovative cost effective sourcing strategies, and direct sourcing candidates for roles, reviewing response and providing shortlists for interview.
- Coordinate the interview process including first round interviews face to face and by telephone and video conference.
- Work with HR and Business Managers to identify Talent and champion internal succession.
- Review key metrics to drive performance and productivity of recruitment processes, taking action where required to reduce recruitment spend.
- Social Media will be a big focus - look at how the employer brand is promoted, publicise the business as a great place to work, increase brand awareness and build a Talent pipeline
- PSL - manage recruitment partners and ensure that they are on Brand. Review and challenge performance regularly, making changes when needed.
- In-house experience or strong agency recruiter with a background in retail recruitment
- Strong social media knowledge and full of ideas about how to maximise the business social media sourcing opportunities
- Skilled at networking both internally and externally, building contacts, credibility and trust quickly
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, ability to influence across the business.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and fun!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.