A leading global social media company is looking to find a highly organised Recruitment Scheduler to come on board on a 11 month temp basis.
Supporting a wider Recruitment team, the Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating a seamless and efficient recruitment process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the recruitment applicant tracking system to ensure information is kept up-to-date
- Coordinating phone, on-site and video interviews nationally and across EMEA
- Coordinating travel and making necessary arrangements
- Performing administrative duties to support the corporate development team
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience of high volume recruitment coordination
- Previous experience working in a matrix organisation and international or EMEA experience is beneficial
- Experience in a customer focused environment and a personal passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrate great organisational skills and be detail- oriented.
This is a perfect opportunity for a highly organised Recruitment Administrator or Recruitment/ Talent Coordinator who enjoys working in a busy environment and who works well at meeting and exceeding deadlines even when working under pressure.
If you are looking to join a world renowned social media brand to find top talent and to be a brand ambassador for a company you can genuinely be proud and excited to work for then this is the role for you!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.