Handle are currently working with a lead content, insights and media company who are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment specialise to sell advertising solutions to current and future clients. The role would involve developing new business in order to maintain their existing brand as well as regular negotiation with key customers and media agencies.
- Selling across a portfolio of products including recruitment advertising in both print and online including brand extensions like special supplements and magazines.
- Presenting to key decision makers over the phone at marketing agencies, high spending recruitment consultancies and advertising agencies (and other relevant clients).
- Ensuring maximum revenue at maximum yield is achieved.
- Cross Selling and up-selling additional online options.
- Maintaining all records on the salesforce database ensuring that all individual and company details are correct and up to date.
- Ensuring signed order confirmations are received before the relevant publication has been published.
- Negotiating with customers and media agencies.
- Maintaining and building client relationships.
- Understanding USP's and benefits of own and competitor products.
- Understanding market trends and developments to maximise sales opportunities.
- Developing relationships with existing clients and new contacts.
- Preference for knowledge of recruitment advertising - Preference for knowledge of salesforce -- Media sales experience a must - 1-2 years' experience selling in a KPI lead sales environment
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.