Handle are excited to be working with an innovative and fast-growth tech company who are looking for strong Recruitment Coordinator to come on board!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Recruitment Administrator/Talent Acquisition Assistant to sit within the HR and Talent team and support two incredible talent acquisition specialists with the recruitment process.
Based in cool offices in Central London, this role will involve coordinating interviews and assisting with recruitment across the business!
You will be responsible for monitoring candidate responses, posting and managing job adverts using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and proactively searching for the top talent on LinkedIn and job boards.
It is paramount that you ensure the brand is offering a professional and welcoming candidate experience to all applicants, to help maintain their exceptional brand image!
- Screen CVs to decide candidates brand fit and requirements for the role.
- Confirm interview attendance.
- Schedule interviews and meeting rooms for candidates and hiring managers.
- Oversee the recruitment database to track candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Encourage and oversee internal applications and refer a friend scheme
- Be engaging and proactive in the full candidate experience.
- Manage social media
- Reference & visa checks as well as supporting new starters on their first day
If you are an ambitious Talent Acquisition Assistant who would love the opportunity to join a growing and formidable tech business, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.