Are you an experienced recruiter with strong stakeholder management skills looking to work for an exciting start-up business? Handle are working with a rapidly developing E-commerce brand on a 9 month FTC Recruitment Advisor role, up to £40k.
Our client has already seen a period of immense growth in the past few years and is now looking to step it up a notch to become a market-leading business by 2020. To do this, they need a brilliant recruiter to support the Head of Talent.
- Managing the full 360 recruitment life cycle for junior-mid level roles
- Working alongside Line Managers to benchmark roles
- Sourcing candidates from a variety of channels, exploring new avenues to find talent and maintaining the candidate pipeline
- Being proactive in providing recruitment solutions for hiring managers by building effective relationships
- Supporting in driving Talent programmes, e.g. liaising with Universities to find bright graduates
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly proactive
- A confident relationship builder across a business
- A self-stater, able to use one's initiative
- A creative problem-solver
You will have experience in:
- Managing the full 360 recruitment process agency or in-house side
- Tech/digital marketing recruitment (desirable)
- Managing projects for overall strategy - contributing to process improvements and recommending new ways of working
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruiter to gain invaluable experience working for an exciting and evolving start-up business. If you match the criteria then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.