Are you immediately available or on a short notice period?
We are proud to be working on a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated In-House Recruiter, to join a luxury fashion company on an interim basis during an exceptionally busy period.
Supporting the Talent team, you will be engaging with the very best talent in the market place and working on roles across the business (corporate, marketing, PR, Creative, Editorial, Finance, Buying and Merch etc)
You will be responsible for the full operation recruitment life cycle and will need to be comfortable picking up roles from the very beginning and also being able to adapt and work on roles that are already in process.
Working in a really fast paced environment you will closely work with stakeholders to ensure minimal disruption to the business.
You will feel comfortable utilising social media, talent banking, managing suppliers and networking to ensure attraction of the best talent into the business in the most efficient and cost effective way.
You will be agile in providing quality candidate shortlists delivering them through an effective screening process and providing effective candidate management throughout the process.
Ideally you will have proven experience in a fast paced in-house recruitment team and be able to show an interest and understanding of the fashion and e-commerce industry.
Ideal candidates will...
- Have strong experience managing high volume recruitment on roles across the business.
- Have experience of and have innovative ideas around recruitment advertising, job boards/ CV search and recruiting websites including LinkedIn.
- Be a people person: you're friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others.
- Have fantastic communication skills and ability to quickly secure credibility in relationships at all levels.
- Use industry knowledge to advise stakeholders on patterns reporting on key recruitment statistics.
If you are an experienced recruiter looking for an innovative and growing company to develop your recruitment advisory experience, apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.