Are you ready for a unique opportunity to work with some of the world's greatest brands?
We are Handle Recruitment; a fun, independent recruitment agency that specialises in the entertainment, media, fashion and creative industries.
We connect our clients with exceptional people who will power their brand, and we connect brilliant candidates with roles they'll love in exciting industries!
You will gain an insight into the recruitment process, in-depth experience of various roles within our business, on the job and classroom training and an accredited recruitment apprenticeship.
During the first 6 months you'll be taking part in special projects within the different divisions of the business in order to help prepare you for your role as a resourcer within a specific team.
You will carry out a vital role:
- Drafting and posting job adverts
- Calling candidates to assess their initial fit for a role and any other administrative duties.
- Mapping existing and potential clients, promote our live roles online and review inbound applications
- Helping to plan and deliver events
If you join Handle you'll be expected to work hard but our lively office culture and amazing people (and the drinks on Friday) all make it worthwhile.
We are looking for someone with a vibrant personality, a can do attitude and experience in customer service.
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, passionate about working with people and keen to learn while you earn!
So what's in it for you?
- Competitive London apprentice salary
- Unlimited ability to earn further commission / bonuses
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Strong possibility of ongoing career opportunities
- Travel support
- Encourage healthy work/life balance
- Friendly and supportive working environment
To learn more about the apprenticeship opportunity click here.
If you would make a great Handle Apprentice, apply now.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.