Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is looking to grow a career in talent acquisition? Are you looking to step into a creative brand and work best in a fast paced, innovative and high-growth environment?
Handle are working with an exciting and well-established beauty brand who are looking for an ambitious individual to join a vibrant, people focused team as a Recruitment Coordinator.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to kick start their career within recruitment, whether you're a recent graduate or a solid recruitment administrator looking for the next step up.
As Recruitment Coordinator, you will be focused on delivering an exceptional candidate experience and provide seamless coordination of the 360-recruitment process. Ensuring an enjoyable, efficient and effective recruitment experience for all candidates and internal stakeholders - you will be an essential part of the talent acquisition team!
What will you be doing?
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews coordination, diary management and candidate management
- Schedule high-volume interviews: phone screens, video conferencing, work samples, presentations and on-site interviews
- Management of recruitment tracking
- Timely management of candidate feedback through applicant tracking system
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruitment team, People team)
- Utilise the applicant tracking systems to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding
- Management of recruitment reporting ensuring accurate metrics are available for Senior Leadership Team
- Responsible for sending out the NPS survey, providing regular updates on data collected
- Creating a library of resourcing tools including tests, assessments, job descriptions etc.
- Preparation of offer letters and contracts for all new starters
- Responsible for updating the HRIS with headcount and resource planning activity
If you have a positive 'can-do' attitude and feel this is the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.