Handle are excited to be working with an iconic and world-renowned entertainment brand who are looking for a bright and switched on Talent Acquisition Assistant to join their team asap.
Based in beautiful central London offices, you must be comfortable dealing with end-to-end coordination of a high volume of recruitment needs across various business areas. You will possess effective communications skills with people at all levels and maintain a strong customer-focused approach.
This role is integral to the Talent Acquisition team and requires experience in recruitment coordination. The ideal candidate will be friendly, collaborative and unflappable when faced with a high volume of recruitment needs at any given time!
This company prides itself on their approachable and supportive environment making the company culture very delivery focused but also a fun and interesting place to work.
- Coordinating and scheduling telephone interviews
- Coordinating and scheduling face to face interviews
- Update and manage the ATS database
- Advertising vacancies on the company website and job boards
- Utilise social media to attract top talent and promote the fantastic brand
- Provide a fantastic candidate experience
- Manage the interview coordination process (booking rooms, scheduling interviews with candidates and managers etc)
- Exceptional scheduling, administration and diary coordination experience is necessary
If you have had a taste of in-house recruitment and are looking to develop your skill-set in a creative and vibrant environment, this could be the ideal role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.