Handle are excited to be working with a fantastic sporting lifestyle company who are looking for a bright and switched on Recruitment & Talent Coordinator to join their collaborative recruitment team.
Based in beautiful central London offices, you must be comfortable dealing with recruitment coordination, have experience coordinating the full recruitment process and be looking for a busy role as you will eventually progress to supporting with succession planning, workforce planning and talent management as well as day to day recruitment.
Reporting into the Recruitment & Talent Manager, you will possess excellent communications skills with people at all levels and maintain a strong customer-focused approach. You must be passionate about the company and be a brand ambassador to be successful in this role and ensure a positive candidate experience is given at all times as you will be supporting with recruitment days and company events.
Working in a collaborative team, this role is integral to the Talent Acquisition team and requires experience in recruitment coordination. The ideal candidate will be friendly, collaborative and enjoy not only finding fresh new talent for the business but also be interested in looking at existing talent and developing employees within the business to reach their full potential and progress long term!
This company prides itself on their approachable and supportive environment making the company culture fun and a really interesting place to work.
- Maintain the recruitment database
- Schedule interviews, book rooms, get CVs ready for hiring managers and greet candidates on arrival
- Gather candidate documents (passports, visa etc)
- Assist with events in the UK and internationally
- Support senior recruiters with niche roles and research projects around where to find specialist candidates
- Be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website and on social media
- Liaise with agencies where necessary
- Support the talent team
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
If you are comfortable handling recruitment coordination and are looking for a new position in a super creative and passionate lifestyle company, this could be the ideal next role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.