Are you looking to work within a faced paced, progressive fin-tech start up?
Handle are partnering with an evolving Tech business who are looking for an experienced Executive Talent Coordinator.
Working closely with a small and recently formed Exec Search Team you will look after a relatively low volume for interviews, but dealing with c-suite candidates
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communications skills with senior business executives and maintain a strong customer-focused approach. You must be passionate about the company and be a brand ambassador to be successful in this role and ensure a positive candidate experience is given at all times as you will be supporting with recruitment days and company events. The business are looking for someone who has a mature outlook, but is naturally positive and energetic.
This company prides itself on their approachable and supportive environment making the company culture fun and a really interesting place to work.
- Schedule interviews with c-suite candidates; book rooms, get CVs ready for hiring managers and greet candidates on arrival
- Maintain the recruitment database
- Diary management
- Gather candidate documents (passports, visa etc)
- Be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Support the talent team on presentations so an advance knowledge of MS Office and PowerPoint is essential
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
If you are comfortable handling c- suite recruitment coordination and are looking for a new position in tech brand, this could be the ideal next role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.