Handle are excited to be working with an iconic luxury fashion brand who are looking for a bright and switched on Talent Assistant/Recruitment Coordinator to join their team.
Based in beautiful central London offices, you must be comfortable dealing with recruitment administration and be looking for a busy role where you will process a high volume of recruitment needs across various business areas.
You will possess effective communications skills with people at all levels and maintain a strong customer-focused approach. You must be proficient in English and French to be successful in this role and ensure a positive candidate experience is given at all times.
Working in a collaborative team, this role is integral to the Talent Acquisition team and requires experience in recruitment coordination. The ideal candidate will be friendly, collaborative and unflappable when faced with a high volume of recruitment coordination needs at any given time!
This company prides itself on their innovative and supportive environment making the company culture fun and a really interesting place to work.
- Be the go to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website, LinkedIn and on social media
- Coordinate interview process, schedule interviews, book meeting rooms, diary management.
- Arrange interviews with candidates, PSL and hiring managers accordingly.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking systems.
- Liaise with agencies where necessary
- Support the talent team
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
If you are looking to join a world renowned luxury brand who aim to find the top talent and to be a brand ambassador for a company you can genuinely be proud to work for then this is the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.