A leading social media company is looking to find a highly organised Recruitment Coordinator to join their gorgeous London offices.
Supporting a wider Recruitment team, the Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating a seamless and efficient recruitment process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the recruitment applicant tracking system to ensure information is kept up-to-date
- Coordinating phone, on-site and video interviews nationally and across EMEA
- Coordinating travel and making necessary arrangements
- Performing administrative duties to support the corporate development team
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience of high volume recruitment coordination
- Previous experience working in a matrix organisation and international or EMEA experience is beneficial
- Experience in a customer focused environment and a personal passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrate great organisational skills and be detail- oriented.
This is a perfect opportunity for a highly organised Recruitment Administrator or Recruitment/ Talent Coordinator who enjoys working in a busy environment and who works well at meeting and exceeding deadlines even when working under pressure.
Please note that this is a contract role for a period of 11 months paying £16.41- £21.53 per hour, you will be required to start asap so you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.