Fantastic opportunity to take ownership and shape the recruitment and talent function within this leading entertainment company. Based within a small and successful HR function, this role will focus on developing best practice recruitment processes and offering an efficient service to key stakeholders across all business functions.
Duties will include:
- 360 recruitment process management - from attraction to assessment, to on-boarding across multiple functions and levels
- Integrating a new recruitment system: rolling out across the business and working closely with key stakeholders to train and maximise potential
- Analysing current processes and making recommendations for new assessment tools to maximise retention and success
- Identifying and building sourcing channels to find 'best in industry' talent - internal referrals, advertising, agency partners, job boards, industry networking groups
- Managing intern and apprentice programmes to attract and develop a diverse and talented talent pool
- Managing relationships with group company contacts and international territory contacts; sharing information to build a best in class recruitment strategy while delivering business goals
The successful candidate will demonstrate significant success across all elements of recruitment and show knowledge of hiring across a wide range of business functions. Ideally you will have a mix of in-house and agency experience. You will be passionate about hiring processes and delivering first class candidate experience while partnering with hiring managers to counsel, consult and identify talent. You will be a strong systems operator, preferably having implemented or developed in-house recruitment systems. This is a new role and one which offers autonomy and the chance to really shape a recruitment function at a leading, high profile media company.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.