An innovative marketing agency is looking to find an experienced Recruiter to support them temporarily for 4 weeks.
Supporting the wider business, you will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process . Daily responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with stakeholders across each business function to identify, and supply talent resources needed to deliver business plans.
- Taking briefs from hiring managers, sourcing, screening, arranging interviews, as well as offering and supporting with on boarding.
- Providing and educating stakeholders with market knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record in proactively building and maintaining talent pipelines for creative and digital roles.
- Knowledge and understanding of effective recruitment methodologies.
- Previous experience gained within a marketing agency or a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment as you will be required to meet, and exceed stakeholder's expectations in what can be a demanding environment.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced recruiter who is used to supporting a range of different roles in a short period of time. It's also a great opportunity if you enjoy working within the creative sector, this particular company have a great culture and strong brand identity which they pride themselves on.
Please note that this is a 4 week contract paying £200-£250, you will be required to start ASAP so you must be immediately available.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.