Proudly working with an exciting start-up business who are looking for a fast paced 360 recruiter to support this organisation through some rapid growth and expansion over the next 12months.
You will be responsible for the design, delivery and management of end to end recruitment in this standalone recruitment position.
Working alongside the HR Lead, you will be building relationships with hiring managers and work with them to think strategically about where they recruit and their team structures to ensure the continued growth and success of the organisation.
- Develop a resourcing strategy for key departments and consultatively partner line managers to ensure they hire the best talent
- Building a recruitment system and database of key applicants for talent pooling as the business continues to grow
- Managing the applicant tracking system
- Being involved in the screening process by conducting telephone interviews and subject to your evaluation, leading face-to-face interviews
- Using social media as a way of advertising roles and sourcing candidates
- Developing your analytical mind by updating structural charts, whilst also updating reports
- Managing recruitment costs and reporting to the senior leadership team
This amazing opportunity will be focusing on recruiting Head Office roles within an ever-growing business with the additional benefit of gaining invaluable experience working for a renowned market leader in their industry.
We are ideally looking for applicants who already have in-house experience and can manage the volume, pace and cross functional recruitment responsibilities of the role.
If this sounds like the next exciting opportunity for you then please get in touch today.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.