The role will be working within the Registration team, ensuring all delegate queries are answered swiftly, informatively and politely, and all delegate registrations are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Dealing with customer queries relating to attendance at the event via email and phone.
- Monitor and manage all company and contact details associated with delegate registrations.
- Committing to long hours and adapting to working in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- Occasional assistance with queries and registrations for the regional festivals will be required.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a busy office environment from an administration, data entry, events or customer service role.
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills are essential in this role.
- Prior salesforce experience or experience working with bespoke systems and/or databases would be an advantage.
- Additional language skills in any of the following are an advantage, but not essential; French, Chinese, Japanese, German or Portuguese.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise is required.
- Suitable candidates should be capable of working in a methodical, logical and organised way and possess good numeracy skills. They should be database savvy, enjoy problem solving, and have an enquiring mind.
- We are looking for people who are team players, thrive under pressure and enjoy the challenge of working to a deadline.
- A flexible approach to working long hours and bank holidays in an often-pressurised environment is essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.