The role will be working within the Registration team, ensuring all delegate queries are answered swiftly, informatively and politely, and all delegate registrations are processed accurately and efficiently. This role requires fluent Mandarin language.
- Dealing with customer queries relating to attendance at the event via email and phone.
- Monitor and manage all company and contact details associated with delegate registrations.
- Committing to long hours and adapting to working in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- Occasional assistance with queries and registrations for the regional festivals will be required.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a busy office environment from an administration, data entry, events or customer service role.
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills are essential in this role.
- Prior salesforce experience or experience working with bespoke systems and/or databases would be an advantage.
- Mandarin speaker
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise is required.
- Suitable candidates should be capable of working in a methodical, logical and organised way and possess good numeracy skills. They should be database savvy, enjoy problem solving, and have an enquiring mind.
- We are looking for people who are team players, thrive under pressure and enjoy the challenge of working to a deadline.
- A flexible approach to working long hours and bank holidays in an often-pressurised environment is essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.