Handle Recruitment is seeking a relationship manager with strong knowledge/interest in music production, recording or live sound to join a market leading AV tech provider.
As a relationship development manager your role is pivotal to support and deliver continued strategic growth in the UK, developing an existing client portfolio as well as seeking out new
Your responsibilities will include:
- B2B account management and development including existing clients
- Working to key revenue KPI's and achieving projected sales targets
- Identifying areas of improvement and growth on each account
- Maintaining the company's CRM - reporting on all call activity, entering new client records, updates and quotes
- Providing excellent customer support and response via telephone and email
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- A consultative sales approach
- Excellent client facing skills
- Motivation to sell on the phone with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to demonstrate success in developing relationships with major accounts
- Able to communicate at all levels
- A target driven mentality
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.