- Working closely with the Marketing, A&R and Admin teams to monitor the product from initiation to release
- Liaising with artists and management to sign off physical artwork
- Providing label copy, catalogue numbers and detailed personalised specifications to relevant parties
- Highly organised, delivery and deadline focused with the ability to multitask
- A relationship builder with a proven track record working on music releases, in particular physical as well as experience at a label or label partner
- An efficient communicator that understands the importance of confidential and sensitive information
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.