Awesome new temp role for Major Record Label. They are looking for an immediately available Release Planning Coordinator to join for 3 to 6 months ... potentially longer. Here are the deets:
What you'll do
- Work with a variety of systems and keep them regularly updated
- Coordinate the video registration process from beginning to end
- Register digital assets on our internal systems
- Action and complete PO requests
- Assist the team with Ad hoc administrative tasks
Who you are
- A highly organized person that pays close attention to the details
- You are a clear and effective communicator
- Able to adapt quickly to a changing environment with minimal disruption
- You are willing and excited to support the team as needed
Immediate start .... please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.