A Major International Music Label is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Planning Assistant to join their sociable team. You will be an integral part of delivering accurate and efficient release information for schedulers and planners. This is an amazing opportunity for a self-motivated music lover with a passion for new releases.
- Help to maintain departmental database
- Send out the daily GRPS report
- Check international parts in relevant systems and log out. Copy and distribute on a weekly basis (CSS Manufacturing Parts Schedule)
- Assist with any adhoc requests from the Release Planning
- Assist with sending packages (via Courier)
- Holiday cover for Release Schedulers (general duties to include raising POs)
- Help prepare documents for Release Planning meetings.
The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, have the ability to communicate clearly and explain work and process flows as well as being a skilled communicator with bags of initiative.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.