We at Handle are currently working with a well known website business helping them find a Reporting Accountant to join their growing team.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller and working in a wider team of 5 the duties for the Reporting Accountant role would include:
- Preparing & posting month-end journals
- Balance sheet & P&L analysis
- Staying on top of bank reconciliations to reduce impact at month-end
- Completing VAT returns for different entities & countries
- Investigating 7 clearing inter-company balances
- Reviewing the work of the Accounts Payable Clerk
It is essential that all applicants have in depth month-end experience with a solid understanding of double entry bookkeeping. Applicants will ideally be part-qualified accountants and have an intermediate level of Excel.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.