A fast growing global entertainment business are currently looking to add two practice trained Financial Accountants to their existing finance team. Due to the short period of time the business have to recruit these roles they are open to considering long term day rate contractors or those seeking a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Reporting into the FC and in a wider team of 10 the duties of the role will include:
- Month end reporting
- Assisting in the statutory audit process from start to finish including preparing statutory accounts for the group under FRS 102 and preparing supporting schedules
- Monitoring reporting standards across the group ensuring policies and controls are reviewed, updated and adhered to
- Assisting with the on-boarding on newly acquired entities
- Ad-hoc anaysis
- Mentoring junior staff members
- Assisting with the ongoing improvement of financial systems
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant from a practice background who is either newly qualified or has up to 2 years post qualified experience, ideally gained in a reporting role in industry. Media and entertainment experience isn't compulsory but would certainly be looked upon kindly.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.