Would you like a contract role with one of the fastest growing brands in entertainment? If so read on!
Our client are currently looking for a Revenue Analyst to join them for a 6-9 month maternity cover contract paying £30-35k pro rata.
With the role being for a fast growing business this is an amazing role for someone with solid revenue and sales ledger experience to expand their accounting knowledge. The role will be broader that what you will find in more established companies.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your role will include:
- Raising monthly revenue invoices, data retrieved and/or input from the Commercial team
- Posting cash received and allocating to invoices raised or post journal where cash is automatically received
- Liaising with third party content owners, monitor and report revenue owing and request invoices
- Setting up new customers on Xero, deal with new vendor forms where required
- Assisting the Finance Manager with reconciling revenue at month end
- Producing monthly aged debtors report with comments
- Assisting with identifying future cash receipts for cash flow purposes
- Assisting with reconciling the accrued revenue balance sheet accounts
- Attending regular update meeting with Commercial
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience working in a revenue/sales ledger role in a fast paced environment. Experience using the finance system Xero will be looked on kindly but is not essential.
One of the most important things is being able to demonstrate that you are organised, hands on and able to adapt quickly to what is going on around you!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.