Research Analyst - 25K pro rata - 6 months contract
Handle are working with a Global Broadcaster to find an energetic and attentive Research Analyst.
This role requires to work closely with Director of Content Research but will report directly to the Research Manager for Content based in USA.
The perfect candidate will have at least several months of experience in a broadcast research team within TV or media industry.
The main purpose of this 6 month contract role will allow this multi-channel TV giant to understand the performance of programming and channels across the world.
Research Analyst will be responsible for:
- Collecting data and channel reporting for weekly and monthly reports across 30+ markets globally
- Multiple markets programming and channel data running
- using specific methodology to track and analyse the key content across the world
- Using tools such as "peoplemeter" to understand the audience levels of specific content
- Work with local research teams.
- Focus on their key-market actively researching new content performance.
- Data tracking, aggregation and display.
- Assist members of the team on ad-hoc projects.
Qualifications and skills:
- Preferably broadcasting experience or topical education.
- TAM and AdvantEdge working knowledge
- Fantastic numeracy skills
- Fluent in all MS Office tools
- Peoplemeter data analysis
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and ability to deliver strictly to deadlines
- collaborative approach and good communication skills
Dreaming about career in TV? Get in touch right now - dagmara . kukla AT handle . co . uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.