This represents a fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious global content owner.
This position will function as a key part of the research team in supporting the division's major business activities including international content sales, channel business, ad sales and marketing by analysing television ratings and market data and translating into sales and marketing friendly information in order to grow those businesses to plan around the world.
* Support international content sales and business development teams
* Respond to ad hoc requests, i.e. programme ratings, country overviews, competitor analysis
* Create Ratings Flashes and work with Publicity & Digital for uploading to the Channel Partner Site
* Prepare, compile and produce weekly Int'l Ratings Reports
* Compile programme ratings for sales markets (MIPCOM, NATPE, MIP)
* Gather programme performance from JV's to enhance sales pitches
* Support Sr. Director and Director in researching, writing and updating sales presentations and brand decks as needed
* Assist with managing research and brand tracking studies with third party agencies
* Build case studies around key brands
* Support international channel and ad sales businesses
* Provide channel partners around the world with relevant ratings information i.e channel launches, show launches
* Compile and distribute monthly YTD channel ratings
* Assist with developing and growing the ad sales business, i.e. studies and presentations
* Experience working in International Television/Media with a good understanding of the International/European Pay TV landscape
* Interest in television programming, scheduling and audience research
* Willingness to learn about television audience measurement systems, television ratings, the interpretation of such data as well as proprietary software applications
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Some experience working with international ratings software packages a plus (AdvantEdge, InfoSys+, ITVR, Choices)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.