An amazing opportunity has become available for a Research and Sales Analyst to join a leading International Music Company across the whole world. Working across all aspects of the business you will support various divisions in delivering in-depth analysis needed for strategic decision making.
Sitting with the analytics team working closely with the Research Manager you will be responsible for but limited to the following tasks:
- Using data analysis to assist the Sales, Marketing and Digital team
- Maintain the weekly apps database & create a competitors' database
- Website & Social Media analysis
- Assist the Licensing team with market information
- Sales analysis
- Audience analysis
- Competitor and market analysis
- Brand trends
The successful candidate will be degree educated and have strong practical experience in using excel in an analytical position. You will possess strong communication skills and strong acumen.
- Be highly proficient in Excel
- Have strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Previous media experience is highly desirable
- SQL experience is desirable
This is a fantastic position and an opportunity to work and add real value to an instantly recognisable brand. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business. Apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.