Excellent and very exiting opportunity for a detailed focused Research Coordinator to support the smooth running of this international media library team. You'll be playing a pivotal role in the daily trafficking and researching appox over 0.5 million serviceable physical, sound and video assets.
We're looking for someone with a positive can-do attitude, who can demonstrate previous experience working with digital files within Broadcast Media.
Day to day responsibilities
- Researching audio and video assets within Library with meticulous attention to detail in order to drive the decision making process on whether to digitise and /or destroy assets.
- Go through format reports (usually Excel) on all existing duplicate titles in order to identify ones for destruction.
- Ensuring inventory tracking system is always accurate and up to date in relation to physical and digital EMEA assets; Track content through various systems to ensure assets are delivered on time and to spec
- Troubleshoot, flag and provide insight into digital and physical inventory asset issues as discovered as part of the ongoing research.
- Assist team in highlighting potential problems and providing proactive solutions. Escalate any potential issues.
- Assist with digital audio received into inventory when required.
This is an ASAP start and due to growth there is a huge potential to extend beyond 6 months - please get in touch for further info
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.