Fantastic opportunity to join a global broadcaster based in their west London offices. We are looking for a Media Coordinator to join on a temporary basis whilst there are some exciting projects occurring.
You will be responsible for supporting the operations team and advising international sales teams on info and archives.
Candidates must have knowledge of internal cataloguing systems including FABRIC, JUPITER AND INFAX.
- Researching text and online content
- Communicate with clients on an international scale
- Advising the global sales and marketing teams
- Team Player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Please note this is a temporary role, therefore, we are looking for candidates with similar media and research coordination experience or 2-3 years.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.