An exciting opportunity has become available with our client- a Global leader in Sport, Media and Entertainment.
We are looking for a Research Sales Coordinator to join their busy Media Archive team. A keen interest in sports and The Olympics would be highly desirable as the main purpose of this role is to undertake research and footage requests for the Olympics and to provide customers with these requirements in a timely manner. In addition to conducting footage research you will be working closely with the rights team to clear rights across the media landscape for both internal and external teams.
- Researching and selecting Olympic Games footage for commercial and non-commercial purposes;
- Liaise with the International Olympic Committee's regarding footage requests;
- Plan and prioritise individual research requests and projects, both for Olympic footage requests and rights and clearance requests.
- Using the Olympic Multimedia Library & archiving system for all footage requests.
- Liaising with broadcasters and external production houses to ensure high quality content is delivered in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Ensure all contracts are disturbed on time and correctly
You must have previous knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge of video & film formats;
- Experience in selecting material for edits;
- Good understanding of media rights and copyright ownership
If you have a good understanding of Sports & Media, and have a background in TV or digital content please get in touch to discuss this role in more detail.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.