Handle Recruitment is seeking a switched on research executive ideally from a media or advertising agency to join a marketing research and intelligence business widely used by publishers across the UK.
Working closely with the Head of Research, as the Research Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out data checks before release
- Ensuring that deadlines for the delivery of the data are maintained
- Coordinating the response to subscribers and stakeholders in respect of requests and data queries
- Attending meetings with stakeholders
- Analysing, interpreting & presenting data in such a way as to encourage maximum use and value for subscribers
- Working with the client services team and ensuring that the website is kept up-to-date and relevant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience within a research department of an advertising agency, media owner or research company.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to work with autonomy.
- A basic understanding of different research methodologies and experience of questionnaire design.
- Good analytical and insight skills, as well as numeracy and an ability to uncover insights from research data.
- Experience of working with commercial teams.
If you love analysing and presenting data as much as the media industry please get in touch and apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.