This Global Entertainment Company is looking for a Research Executive to join their International TV Division initially on a 6 month fixed term contract.
This position will function as a key part of the research team in supporting the division through regular reporting, ratings analysis and market insight.
- Providing regular ratings reports across all productions and third party titles
- Providing analysis and insights on audience trends/demographics, slot analysis and reach
- Presenting insights on genre and formats to the development and acquisitions teams
- Compile programme ratings for sales markets (MIPCOM, NATPE, MIP)
- Writing and updating sales presentations and brand decks as needed
- Assist with managing research and brand tracking studies with third party agencies such as BARB, Nielsen and Eurodata
- Experience working in TV Analysis
- Ability to turn audience research into meaningful insight
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly numerate and a strong presenter of data
- Some experience working with international ratings software packages a plus (AdvantEdge, InfoSys+, ITVR, Choices)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.