Fantastic opportunity for a super analytical Research Manager with a passion for deriving insight from data, who wants to work in a collaborative and fun environment!
This is an exciting time to join the Research team this global network - you will provide strong sales arguments and recommendation in support of the day-to-day needs of the Ad sales, Affiliate and Content Sales team.
- Support the global and pan-regional ad sales business with consumer research and insight to inform decision-making and future growth of the portfolio of channels.
- Provide strong sales arguments and recommendation in support of the day-to-day needs of the ad sales team.
- Provide research & insight for affiliate negotiations to key stakeholders.
- Develop sales materials utilising secondary research sources (e.g. IHS Screen Digest, Ovum, ZenithOptimedia) and online data systems (Ipsos Affluent Survey/Choices, ComScore/Nielsen, GfK/Ericcson, TechEdge, ITVR, TGI).
- Work in partnership with other members of the International Research & Insight team to implement and manage ad hoc qualitative and quantitative projects.
- Create impact reports, forecast and conversions from ratings goals.
- Use Ipsos Affluent Survey data and Choices software to develop pitches for commercial development.
- Generate consumer/industry insights utilizing syndicated research data.
- Conduct pre and post campaign evaluations to support future commitment from advertisers.
- Support Content Sales business by providing UK telecast trackers from TechEdge/AdvantEdge software.
- Work with TRP Repeat Coding Service to sync with AdvantEdge.
* Entrepreneurial attitude - develop ideas and suggestions to leverage research to grow business
* Strong Communicator & relationship builder
* Confident self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously
* Competency to both set their own objectives and manage their own time
* Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent presentation and written skills essential
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent numeric skills and a high level of comfort manipulating detailed and complex quantitative data
* Advanced MS Excel (including macros and charting tools)
* Advanced MS PowerPoint
* Experience working a range of international ratings software packages
* Ability to use cross-tab and other statistical packages like SNAP, SPSS etc.
* Professional market research qualifications would be a bonus
* Genuine interest in the TV business
* Awareness of the trends and changes affecting our industry (VOD, SVOD, etc.)
* Good understanding of the basics of airtime (advertising) sales
* Good understanding of the basics of programme scheduling
* Good understanding of the role played by audience measurement in the above
* Good understanding of principles of marketing and market research
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.