Are you an experienced research participant recruiter? Do you have in-house talent experience, working with large scale tech products and teams?
Handle have partnered with a global social media company, who are looking for their next talented recruiter to join them on a contract basis. The client are looking to interview, hire and on-board remotely.
In this role you will be part of a team responsible for recruiting research participants for market research and UX studies, taking participants through the process. The studies will take place globally, but the role will be based in London, and will likely be remote for the rest of the year.
The recruiter will work closely with researchers to make sure all specifications are being met, and all participants are being properly monitored and reported. Strong diary management and any project management skills would be desirable.
- Gathering project specifications from researchers
- Identifying candidate pools to recruit from
- Screening participants by phone, email and survey
- Scheduling participants for research sessions
- Communicating with participants about logistical details and guiding them through the research process
- Ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected
- Working collaboratively with Participant Management and Research teams
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define the process and policies for Participant Management
- 2+ years of experience with research participant recruiting
- Experience in Enterprise Communications, Community Engagement or Panel Management
- Commitment to excellent customer service and stakeholder management
- Understand how to quickly assimilate in a new group with a proven record of solid connections and successful relationships
- Experience using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.