Here at Handle we are excited to have partnered with a leading tech business, who are looking find their next Resource Manager. The successful candidate will lead the design and implementation of efficient global resource management processes, tools and reporting in order to provide timely and appropriate allocation of internal resources to work for the businesses clients across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a consultancy company, and have a proven track record in working on complex, IT driven change programmes. Experience with resource management terminology and working on resource management systems implementation is essential.
Design and govern the standards by which resource allocation is managed
- Design and lead the implementation of resource management processes, taking into account complexities relative to client contractual agreements and shared responsibilities across business functions in dunnhumby.
- Design and embed globally standardised tools and reports that integrate seamlessly with existing tools and data, governance structures and commercial operations. Ensure all stakeholders are properly informed and trained in the use of these tools and reports.
- Ensure the forecast availability data and resource demand metrics are up to date, influencing a wide range of senior stakeholders to establish a transparent and timely view of demand and supply of talent.
- Analyse key resource metrics and deliver timely and dynamic resource management insight to senior leadership teams.
- Monitor the work pipeline and identify potential shortages in time and skills. Work with the HR team and relevant line managers to determine hiring needs.
- Manage senior stakeholders expectations around the supply of talent to their client delivery whilst ensuring appropriate and timely resource allocation.
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to join a global business, get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.