Handle has partnered with an exceptional Retail company looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join the talent team and manage end to end recruitment across retail stores and based in their beautiful head office in High Wycombe.
This opportunity would suit an entrepreneurial Retail Recruiter used to work in a fast paced environment, with bags of initiative and a network within retail as you will be recruiting everything from Sales Assistant level all the way up to Store Manager level.
Whether you are an agency recruiter looking to step in-house, a store manager that manages recruitment for your store, or an experienced in-house retail recruiter, get in touch!
You will sit in a collaborative talent team focusing on sourcing exceptional candidates with inspiring candidate attraction campaigns, manage the interview process and be a candidate advocate - championing a streamlined recruitment process.
Agency/In House Retail Recruitment will prove beneficial in this role, as well as the ability to hit the ground running. You will need to have previous experience recruiting across retail as this is a 360 role.
Duties will include:
- Establishing the recruitment requirement/ brief from the Line or HR contacts
- Create exceptional candidate attraction campaigns
- Source the best talent using different techniques such as headhunting, LinkedIn Recruiter etc
- Ensuring quality candidate shortlists are delivered through effective screening processes
- Responsible for ensuring effective candidate management throughout the process
- Responsible for ensuring effective offer management and onboarding of successful candidates
- Education on recruitment practices for the line managers and People team
- Maintaining relationships with PSL agency suppliers
- Keeping abreast of external recruitment best practices, ensuring legally compliant at all times
- Any ad-hoc projects
If you are an Agency/In House retail recruiter ready to join a well-known, highly prestigious retailer with exponential growth plans please get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.