Handle are excited to be working with a well-known cosmetics brand who are looking for a bright and switched on Talent Assistant/Recruitment Coordinator to join their team and support the Resourcing Advisors with recruitment needs.
Based in beautiful offices in High Wycombe, you will support with everything from posting job advertisements, screening CVs, and coordinating interviews. Candidate experience is a massive focus in this role and you will need to be extremely organised to book meeting rooms for interviews and diary management for hiring managers and candidates to schedule interviews.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, collaborative and unflappable when faced with a high volume of recruitment coordination needs at any given time. You will support the team with all their administration and co-ordination needs to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment function.
Reporting into a solid Recruitment Manager who will nurture and develop you, there are long term opportunities to progress and build a career within this company. They prides themselves on their innovative and supportive environment making the company culture fun and a really interesting place to work.
- Be the go to person for any recruitment queries
- Post job ads on job boards, internal website, LinkedIn and on social media
- Coordinate the interview process, schedule interviews, book meeting rooms, diary management.
- Arrange interviews with candidates and hiring managers accordingly.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking systems.
- Liaise with agencies where necessary
- Support the talent team
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
If you are looking for your first step into talent acquisition and want to join a fantastic cosmetics brand then this is the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.