Brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Recruitment Partner to join this innovative international B2B media company based in Central London. There is flexibility to work from multi-site offices and home working.
This is a newly created Talent Acquisition team in order to drive down agency reliance. Supporting a client group of 1600 across all business areas globally, reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition and working with a brand new team of 5 recruitment specialists.
You will be part of an in-house recruitment function working on high volume roles within sales. Experience of sales recruitment is therefore paramount. Typical roles you will recruit will be account managers, business development managers, directors and the full spectrum of sales teams. You will be expected to build pipelines of candidates due to the nature of the business and the attrition rate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Recruiter to take ownership of creating a graduate recruitment function and to make a real impact immediately.
We have multiple offices across the UK and EMEA. Some travel to these countries will be required.
- Ensure the company has a high retention of employees
- Diligently handle and process a high volume and high turnover of roles
- Manage the internal planning process
- Act as a missing link between candidate and company
In order to be successful in obtaining an interview for this position, you must possess the following attributes:
- Recruitment agency or in-house experience within a sales function
- You must have previous experience of recruiting sales teams
- A strong network of sales professionals
- You must be diligent, hard-working, credible and have a strong work ethic
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Have the ability to build gravitas and credibility from the outset
If you have a strong sales recruitment background and are looking to work in a fast-paced, high growth company, please get in touch for more information!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.