An exclusive opportunity for an immediately available Recruitment Resourcer to join a well established global Media and Entertainment company.
The role is responsible for day to day operations recruiting Intern hires by March 2021.
- Supporting the recruitment for the 2021 Internship programme: Screening applications: CV's and Cover Letters, Video Interviews, and managing the successful candidate pipeline into an Online Selection Process
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to plan the delivery of the online assessment process from January - March 2021
- Driving a consistent and exemplary candidate experience
- Educating and supporting hiring managers, providing advice around effective recruitment processes and on-boarding
- Supporting the commitment to Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DEI)
- Proven experience in Recruitment or Talent Resourcing
- Self-motivated, proactive, independent - able to work effectively with high volumes of candidate screening
- Outstanding attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise and manage workload
- Flexible/team worker, collaborative in style and values
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and "can-do" attitude
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.