Handle Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a global lifestyle brand, based in London. Our client are looking for a Retail Activation Manager to identify and manage the promotions with the brand's licensees and key retailers.
- Work closely with the CEO of Licensing in identifying key retailer targets
- Identify and deliver the key retail themes for the brand and licensees
- Lead cross the brand activities with licensees and retailers.
- Proactively identify key retail and retailer opportunities through analysis of licensees sale reporting
- Assist with market analysis to identify new product and retail opportunities with new and existing licensees
- Review and approve the appropriate marketing and trade support execution activities.
- Work effectively with all teams to ensure consistency
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in retail and trade marketing for leading brands with a track record in developing and growing brands
- Retailer customer management experience preferred, as the role will be customer facing alongside licensees at times
- Experience delivering in international retail markets would be an advantage.
- Exceptional stakeholder management capability
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.