Retail Admin Assistant - Music Merchandising
South West London
Handle Recruitment presents an exciting opportunity on behalf of a leading entertainment and music merchandising company who are looking for a brand new Retail Admin Assistant to join the Retail team on a full-time, permanent basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing full administrative support across the Retail team whose core focus is on product and development sales. The position requires excellent attention to detail; and strong Excel and PowerPoint skills for the upkeep of Product Trackers.
Based out of cool, creative offices in South West London, the culture is hardworking and friendly; and the environment is relaxed and informal. It would really suit someone with a passion for music (particularly rock and/or heavy metal).
Key features include:
- Setting up item codes
- Up-keeping of Product Trackers by retailer; and samples list/approvals
- Photographing, posting and packing; and sending of samples by post
- Labelling and archiving of pre-production and production samples
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar admin position
- Meticulous attention to detail and concentration
- Highly numerate and competent Excel user
- A collaborative team player with a willingness to muck in across all teams
The successful Retail Admin Assistant will receive:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Working hours: 10-6
- Really nice environment/place to work
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.