Handle Recruitment are working exclusively on a number of fantastic temporary opportunities within a Globally recognised Luxury Retail Head Office in Central London.
Due to extensive workload within the team, we are looking for candidates with previous Buying/Wholesale/Merchandising experience to support the Retail Administration teams.
- Chasing in sales reports and processing data into useable format
- Reporting of weekly/monthly product sales figures for Merchandising team
- General maintenance and up-keep of databases (WSSI/OTB files)
- Preparation of historic sales files for consolidation in to Qlik (system) dashboard
- Support planning team with replenishment orders & adhoc tasks
- Support planning director with monthly B99 line cards & OTB prep.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous Retail Administration experience - at least 6 months
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good MS Office, including Excel - v look-ups and pivot tables
Please note this is a temporary position and we will require candidates who are immediately available ONLY.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.