Handle Recruitment are working exclusively on a fantastic temporary opportunity within a Globally recognised Luxury Retail Head Office.
Due to extensive workload within the team, we are looking for candidates with previous Buying/Wholesale/Merchandising experience to support the Retail and Buying Administration team.
You will be providing support to the Buyers within your department,
- Creating new product codes onto the internal database, ensuring they are within the correct departments
- Placing orders to ensure all stock is received and distributed in a timely manner
- Data Entry
- Creating and raising PO's
- POC for technical team for any incidences are raised
- POC for shop floor team for POS
Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous Data Entry or Retail Administration experience - at least 6 months
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good MS Office, including Excel
- Previous experience of CMS and CRM systems would be beneficial
Please note this is a temporary position and we will require candidates who are immediately available ONLY.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.