Handle Recruitment is seeking an established Retail Execution/POS Project Manager to join one of the world's most renowned and highly regarded brands, to enhance customer experience in store across the EMEIA region.
The role of the EMEIA Retail Execution Project Manager is to spearhead deployment efforts in your assigned countries, project managing and delivering a seamless execution of forecasting, site survey and installation of merchandising programs, in compliance with high-quality expectations.
As the Retail Execution Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing store briefs - Advising and facilitating the execution of an accurate and precise store brief, enabling an efficient design of the merchandising programs agreed with the regional sales teams.
- Site preparation - Monitoring survey requirements for each program in a timely fashion based on approved Design & Merchandising guidelines
- Arranging and evaluating site surveys to guarantee flawless program execution
- Evaluating the suitability of the survey vendors and benchmarking their performance through agreed KPIs
- Site Installation - Project managing store fixture installation with chosen agencies and local teams
- Program Merchandising - Coordinating merchandising needs for deployed programs with POS Ops Merchandising Leads and local teams.
- Deployment process & data management - Maintaining all project management reporting tools for POS Deployment activities
- Innovating, improving and customising POS Deployment processes, bringing efficiencies to overall execution and timelines
- Building presentation and communication tools, leveraging best-in-class POS program successes across countries
- Supporting in training all local and central stakeholders involved in deployment activities - Reporting weekly on deployment deliverables and traction within the countries managed
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive branded deployment experience in retail and/or consumer goods
- Project management experience, including senior management responsibilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exposure to working in an international, matrixed organisation
- Availability for international travel
Please apply now or get in touch to have a further conversation around this amazing opportunity!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.