This role sits within the Financial Accounting and Reporting team, has a huge focus on cash management, working closely with other departments as well as auditors.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Planning and management of the budget identifying, communicating and managing risks and opportunities
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS and GAAP
- Process daily accounting entries across sales ledger/purchase ledger and
- Process all cash transactions
- Complete month end process preparing journal entries
- Development and investigation into key factors driving weekly trade
- Ad-hoc support for marketing division to improve decision making, support strategic advertising and brand development
- Qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Retail/ Marketing experience strongly preferred
- A progressive attitude, excellent communicator and keen attention to detail
- 50k - 55k plus benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.