Handle have partnered up with a successful film company in search for a Commercial Manager. As the Commercial Manager you will achieve business objectives through management of sales and marketing processes to maximise volume, revenue and profit across physical and digital media.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Meeting and presenting to customers including Tesco, Amazon and Sainsbury's
- Negotiation of new release deals and catalogue deals
- liaise with suppliers on creation of artwork, manufacture, distribution to stores and any merchandising visits required
- Identifying any product opportunities across New Release and catalogue, both market wide and specifically for customer accounts
- Pitching, negotiating and keeping track of catalogue activity within retail customers
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Proven and consistent sales achievement track record
- Ability to think creatively and deliver solutions to business problems
- Driving License/Ability to travel
- Passionate about FILM
- Experience in the Home Entertainment or similar market
If you are a commercially driven and ambitious professional with a true passion for film and you would be interested in joining a dynamic and successful film company please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.