This leading Premiership Football Club are looking for a Retail Marketing Executive. Providing vital support across UK and international activities, you will be implementing marketing initiatives across print, in-store and online, during this exciting period of increased success!
Reporting into the Retail Marketing Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Executing retail marketing campaigns.
- Compiling retail newsletters and liaising closely with internal teams to manage assets across print and online.
- Maintaining the Retail Marketing Trading and Promotions Calendar.
- Assisting in developing and implementing email marketing strategy.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all Point of Sale activities.
- Overseeing product photography and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Retail Marketing, covering both print and online activities. You will be able to demonstrate project management skills, and will have an understanding of social media, CMS, as well as digital and print. You will be creative, a self-starter, have excellent communication skills and the drive to get things done to a high standard. You must be flexible in your attitude to work, as occasionally you will be required to work match days and weekends.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this opportunity, please feel free to apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.