Handle are delighted to be working in partnership with a large, well-known sporting club for a new and exciting position as a Retail Marketing Executive, within the Retail team, working across the Digital and eCommerce platform.
This is a fantastic position for a switched on and enthusiastic retail or trade marketing executive, with thorough experience and knowledge across retail marketing. You will work with an aim to ensure retail marketing campaigns are delivered effectively, across the eCommerce platform and on wider marketing channels.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Supporting and working closely with the Retail Marketing Manager across digital strategy for both retail campaigns and trading calendar.
- Responsibility for activation of retail campaigns in all online channels and responsibility for collating and reporting weekly performance statistics for retail campaigns across online channels.
- Briefing agencies and freelancers for creative assets, and also to develop a traffic plan to the eCommerce platform, through live campaigns.
- Creatively build, test, deploy and analyse email strategy for retail campaigns and wider campaigns that encompass retail.
- Collaborative work with digital marketing and content teams to set-up and deliver marketing activation improvements, which would include data-capture opportunities and new audience - engaging initiatives.
This position would suit a fast thinking, innovative individual who is collaborative and customer driven with a clear knowledge of retail marketing.
If the above sounds like you, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.