Are you passionate about the sports/lifestyle sector? Do you have retail marketing experience and want to take the next step in your career?
My client is a global sports/lifestyle brand looking for somebody to manage their key accounts for all things marketing.
You will be the first point of contact for your key account across all marketing channels.
- Plan and deliver the annual marketing budget and plan to grow the business across key doors
- Implement the brand across all marketing channels; VM, ATL, Social Media, Instore, eCom
- Manage the budget to deliver all campaign criteria
- Communicate visual presentations to relevant staff through training and related collateral
- Identify and deliver a full visual merchandising strategy
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in retail/trade marketing within the sports/lifestyle industry
- Strong knowledge of the sports market and digital marketing within it
- Strong stakeholder management- both internally and externally
- Strong commercial acumen and able to demonstrate ROI through creativity
- Proven experience in budget management
- A passion for the sports/lifestyle industry
- Experience with IT software such as; IT literate with strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Photoshop or Illustrator
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global sportswear brand and work directly with a key account to manage all their marketing needs.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.