Retail Marketing Manager (Consultant) - Fashion - £70K (Pro Rata over 6 months)
London - ASAP Start
Want to work for one of the most sought after retail brands on the high street? Want to play a big part in the growth of a successful brand? Looking for a new challenge? Our retail client is looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to run a new marketing program across their retail stores.
This opportunity would be great for someone looking to make a real impact to a well-known business by creating strategy, designing and implementing a new marketing plan to grow retail stores on a contract basis. This role will start as a 6 month contract with a view to go permanent. Their offices are based in Central London and looking for an ASAP start.
Key Experience across:
- Driving strategy for another business and managed annual marketing budget
- Retail marketing or direct marketing across five years
- Monitoring traffic performance across retail stores and reacting
- Setting KPIs and tracking these as well as growing new customer numbers
- Responsible for the production of all activity as well as working with online to work on promotions
You will be:
- Commercially strong with retail/direct marketing experience
- Experienced in managing budgets and a small team
- An strong communicator that can manage stakeholders well
- Hands on and proactive - able to deliver against KPIs
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.