Are you a marketer within the luxury industry? Do you have experience in retail marketing globally?
My client is a luxury fashion brand, based in West London who are looking for a retail marketing manager to oversee all global marketing activity across direct retail and franchise points of sale
- Develop and roll out retail marketing strategy
- Drive new customer acquisition, through managing CRM systems
- Provide reports and analysis
- Develop in store animation partnerships
- Manage end to end budgets
- Oversee briefings and delivery of retail marketing
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Had experience purely in the luxury industry
- Had extensive experience managing third parties e.g. franchises
- An understanding of CRM systems
- Experienced success in executing events including
- Experience in developing partnerships
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.